I’m a radio amateur. I hold hold these call signs:
- M0ONP: my main British call sign, the one I’ll be using the most.
- AC1DM: my american one which I would use when I visit the US.
- LU5ARC: my first call sign, in Argentina, which I would use when I visit Argentina.
- M6UON: my foundation level British license. I’m unlikely to ever use this one again.
- 2E0GGE: my intermediate level British license. I never used it and I’m unlikely to ever do so.
My current station is comprised of:
Recent blog posts about ham radio
[display-posts tag=”ham-radio” image_size=”thumbnail”]